Active and entertaining workshops, tailored to your school or district's needs.
- Creativity & Collaboration in the Science Classroom
- Hip Hop & STEAM: Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Interdisciplinary adventures: Thematic integration across science, humanities, and beyond
- Start your own "Science Rap Academy"
- Contact Tom to discuss pricing and customization
Live Shows & Assemblies
Whether science festivals or school assemblies, Tom's live shows provide an adrenaline boost to your STEAM curriculum.
LIVE SHOW DETAILS
- Shows can range from 15-45 minutes
- They can be for any number of students, from a single classroom to multiple schools in an auditorium
- Shows can be tailored to any grade level, and work well at science festivals, clubs, school assemblies, or a district training.
- Schools can add-on a "Verse Two" or Karaoke workshop before the show so that students can perform live alongside Tom
- Cost depends the variables above. Contact Tom to get a quote.